TASTE FESTIVAL - interactive culinary platform of gastronomic events, food bazaar and unusual Easter decorations, shows and master-classes.
1. Easter bazaar
Colorful and stylized row of shopping stalls which will present: products for Easter holidays, honey, jam, sweets, handmade products and jewelry, etc.
2. Culinary studio
A special project, that presents all novelties of home appliances. Show will be held in a format of culinary telecasts.
The platform will be a key place for combining representatives of manufacturing companies, distributors of products and equipment, buyers and consumers - anyone who is interested in the development of the industry.
Visitors will have the opportunity to take part in the interactive program, learn about the benefits and functionality of contemporary products and get to know new recipes of healthy food.
- Culinary master classes from well-known chefs of Moscow's restaurants with support of the leading culinary programs (Telecafe, Kitchen TV, Food) and culinary magazines (KhlebSol, Jamie, Saveurs, Shape-MENU, etc.), culinary studios (Accademia del Gusto, Ragout, etc).
- "Test-drive show". Show will present the innovations in home appliances market;
- crash tests of the products.
- Kitchen for kinds. Master-classes for children and their parents.
- Recommendations from dietitians how to cook the healthy food and drinks.
- Prize giveaway from the leading manufacturers of home appliances.
3. Coffee Studio
For the first time the leading manufacturers of coffee machines will demonstrate the latest innovations in a specially equipped area.
- Master classes. Preparation of different variants of coffee, main secrets of preparation, degree of grinding coffee.
- Barista show. Experts from the popular Moscow and foreign restaurants and bars will offer the guests a varied coffee menu, made in different techniques and a variety of styles of its presentation.
4. Book bazaar
Presentation of culinary books and recipes, autograph sessions from well- known authors.