Printing industry business program
Extensive program of business seminars for printing industry. The program will focus on the following sectors of the market: photo book printing, wide-format printing, digital printing, instant and event printing.
PHOTO BOOK PRINTING: TRENDS, SOLUTIONS, OPPORTUNITIESTOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- New business models
- Consumer and professional market of photo books
- Process simplification of photo books manufacturing
- Online service vs. offline product
- Order flows: from Moscow to the regions or from the regions to Moscow
How to attract customers through effective social media marketing
DIGITAL PRINTING: NEW TECHNOLOGIESTOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Digital vs. Offset
- Economics of the printing process
- Print 4.0 (Technology, manufacture, economics, marketing)
- Process automatization
- Reducing consumption
Cross media solutions (printing and other visual solutions)
INSTANT PRINTING: BUSINESS AND EVENT SOLUTIONSTOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Franchise business
- Success stories
- What can you do for the event and what the event can do for you?
How a photographer can increase the cost of his work at an event?
TYPES OF EQUIPMENT AND PRODUCE
- Photo booths, photo kiosks
- Photo books and flip books
Portable photo studios
WIDE FORMAT PRINTING: BUSINESS TRENDSTOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Business of wide format printing
- Production efficiency and ecology
- New materials and fields of their application
Multitasking of the equipment
The schedule is being formed now and will be announced later.