PHOTOFORUM-2018 will be held in the new format mainly focusing on a program of simultaneously running master classes and workshops, and encompassing a display of photo and printing equipment as well as accessories, and the “Product of the Year” Russian National Award.
The Photoforum ground is divided into several sections:
EDUCATION ZONE includes conference-halls for master classes on:
- Photo shooting
- Cinema and video shooting
- Graphics and retouching
The exposition area includes the following thematic zones:
PHOTOCAMERA ZONE is aimed at demonstration of recent technologies and equipment by major manufacturers of photo cameras and lenses
PRINTING ZONE presents manufacturers of the photographic printing equipment, consumables, finishing equipment, as well as printing service providers
ACCESSORIES AND SOFTWARE ZONE will unite manufacturers of photographic accessories and related products, as well as software developers
SHOPS’ ZONE presents companies effecting a retail sale of photo and video equipment, accessories and related products at PHOTOFORUM
CREATIVE ZONE covering Touch & Try grounds giving the visitors an opportunity to test photo cameras and lenses from the major manufacturers; photography exhibitions by famous Russian and foreign photographers
BUSINESS ZONE includes meeting rooms where Photoforum exhibitors will have a chance to hold appointments with partners
HOW TO GET THERE?
- from "Myakinino" metro station — 3 min. on foot;
- from "Schukinskaya" metro station — the bus number 687 to the stop "Department of Labor and Employment", the bus number 640 to the stop "Isakovskogo str.";
- from "Tushino" metro station — bus number 640, 631 to stop "Isakovskogo str.";
- from "Molodezhnaya" metro station (1st car from the center) — the bus number 441 to the stop "Isakovskogo str." We ask you when you register for the exhibition carry identity document (passport, driving license).